5 Short Love Quotes to Express your Love - UncreditedBloggers

Love Quotes | Quotes | Uncredited Bloggers


1. Son's First Love




"She is my First Girlfriend,
She is My First Love,
She is My First Bestie,
She is My First Doctor,
She is My First Motivation,
She is My All,
That All is My One and Only Mom."
                                                    
                                                         -Rhohithkumar

2. Break of Two Hearts




"Whenever Ego Wins,
Two Heart Breaks"
                                   
                                         -Rhohithkumar

3. Waiting For Love




"I'm Waiting for the Person,
Who Changes My Life Completely."
                                                              
                                                          -Rhohithkumar

4. In Love




"Love is Like a Wind.
We can feel it,
But We can't see it."
                                        
                                        -Rhohithkumar

5. 


"Loving Yourself is the Best
Motivation Ever"

                                        -Rhohithkumar

Post a Comment

2 Comments