Retribution Episode 1

RETRIBUTION | AN UNCREDITED BLOGGERS STORY | #1


Priya's Hand is tied in a dark room and she shouts,

“Please let my parents live, please”

Blood splashes on Priya’s face. Priya is pissed off because of the dream. So she suddenly awakened. Slowly Priya got up and sat down in the bed. Grandpa is making coffee for her. Grandpa looked worried at Priya's face and asked her,

What happened, dear?

Priya tells about her dream to her grandpa. Grandpa wants to calm her and says,

“Hey Priya, you remember what happened to your mom and dad that's why you have these kinds of variable dreams.”

“I want to forget everything, but I’m unable to forget it this one, Grandpa”

“It’s ok, dear. Everything will be fine one day. Now you go and get ready for your college”

Priya getting ready for her college. Grandpa preparing breakfast for her. This is a first-day college for her but she is late for her first-day college.  She leaves her home and wants to reach college on time. So, she skips her breakfast. However, she is late for college. Inaugural day Function is started. A famous Writer is a chief guest for the function. The college Chairman says,

“Now, I’m glad to invite Mr. Ragav to give his valuable speech”

Ragav a 30-Year-old man, he is a famous book writer. His way of storytelling is mind-blowing and everyone would love to hear his speech. He starts his speech in the college inaugural day Function. Priya reaches the auditorium and settled in a seat. Forget consonants, Priya hears his speech. In the last, Ragav says,

“Don’t forget anything, because everything happens for a reason.”

Priya thinks this is for me and she thinks about her dad and mom's death. But she doesn’t know why her parents are murdered. She wants to know why her parents have murdered. Some of the girls talk about Ragav’s – “Book of Revenge”. Priya is excited to read Ragav’s “Book of Revenge”. She completes the Classes and she went to the book store.

“Sir, I want “Book of Revenge” Book. Is this available here?”

The Shopkeeper Says, “No mam, the book is already sold out”

Priya search every book store in the street. Finally, she got the book from a small book shop run by an Aged person. She reads every single page of the book. It reminds her parent's murder. It’s the surprise for her cause the book scenes and her parent’s murder is 100% matching. So, she thinks that he is the only person who will find out the murderer who murdered her Parent.  She finds out his home address and she Visits his home. She saw Ragav’s pregnant wife.

“Hi mam, I want to meet Ragav sir”

Kavya asked “Come in, who are you? And why you want to meet my husband”

“I’m Priya, and I’m his biggest fan”

Kavya, “He is in the phone call. So wait for some time”

Priya, “Ok, No Problem”

Kavya, “What will you drink Tea or Coffee?”

“Tea”

Kavya, “okay, I’ll go and prepare a tea for you. Please wait here”

Priya, “Ok”

Kavya goes to the kitchen to prepare tea. Priya walks around the hall. Priya hears Ragav talking on the phone.

Ragav, “I'll complete my book in a few days, sir, so don't pressurize me”

Ragav, “Sir, This book will definitely be the best selling one”

Ragav, “Okay, I’ll publish my book on my own”

Ragav cuts the call with angrily and coming to the hall. Priya moves to the sofa and casually sits in it. Kavya takes the tea for Priya and coming to the hall.

Kavya, “Priya take this”

Priya, “yeah, thanks”

Kavya, “Ragav, she wants to meet you. She is your Fangirl” Kavya with a small smile in her face.

Ragav, “oh fine, who you are?”

Priya, “I’m Priya sir, and your biggest fangirl, I want to talk to you in person about your book”

Ragav, “Yeah fine, Finish your tea then will discuss”

Priya, “I’m finished, sir”

Actually, Priya is not finished her cup of tea, she wants to discuss it with Ragav. So, she put the cup in a table and moved on.


To be Continued...


Comment Your opinion about this story 

Post a Comment

0 Comments