Retribution - English Story - Episode 2 [English Story Book]

 

RETRIBUTION | AN UNCREDITED BLOGGERS STORY | #2




Priya and Ragav meets in personal.

Priya, "Sir, I recently read your book which is very well written Sir, you gave a wonderful speech at our college a few days ago and it made me your fan sir."

Ragav, “Thanks, ohh you are from RM Engineering college right.”

Priya, “Yes sir.”

Ragav, “That’s Nice, anything else”

Priya, “Yes sir. I want to ask you something serious.”

Ragav, “Hmmm……”

Priya, “Are you heard about a piece of news? a ruthless killer murdered two doctors.”

Ragav, “Yes, I think this happened two years ago.”

Priya, “Yes sir. They are my parents” [Tears welled up in Priya’s Eyes]

Ragav, “Sorry, what happened to them?”

Priya, “I don’t know sir.”

Ragav, “Is police find out the killer?”

Priya, “No, but now I have the clue sir.”

Ragav, “What is the clue?”

Priya, “According to the autopsy report, my parents were stabbed in the throat, wrist, and leg wrist with a rusty surgical knife.”

Ragav think about his book and realised the same will happened in their murder too.

Priya, “what are you thinking sir? The same scene is also in your book too.”

Ragav, “Yes, but……”

Priya speak without letting Ragav speak

Priya, “Sir, I want to find the killer sir will you help me.”

Ragav, “Are you mad or what? Go to the police station and tell them” [Angrily]

Priya, “I already tell them, but they don’t pay attention, sir. Also, I think you are the right person to find the killer.”

Ragav, “will you please get out of my house.”

Priya, “Sir, if you help me, I’ll pay you for your book publication.” [In Polite]

Ragav, "Would you like to leave my house, please? This is the best solution for us."

Priya became sad and left the house.

In the hall

Kavya, “Hey Priya”

Priya is in depression and she is not attentive like before so she is not paying attention for kavya. She left from Ragav's home.

Kavya rushed up to the Ragav.

Kavya, “Why she is becoming Sad? Are you hurt her?”

Ragav, “No Kavya, I’m not hurt her.”

Kavya, “Then what happened to her”

Ragav, "Her parents are murdered have been done by someone. The killer uses my book to kill her parents. She wants to find the killer with my help"

Kavya, “OMG, she is a poor girl.”

Ragav, “No she is not.”

Kavya, “Why are you saying like this”

Ragav, “She have the criminal mind. she offering me, if I’ll help her, she will be pay for my book publication. What a criminal mind she has” [In Disgusted]

Kavya, “No Ragav, you are wrong. I think She is depressed.”

Ragav, “Whatever, I’m not the police, I’m Just a book writer, she wants me to do police job for her. What is the benefit for us if I agree to help her?”

Kavya, "She's coming forward to pay for your book release."

Ragav, “I do not trust her. End of the discussion. For my book release, I have to go and meet Ravi.”

Kavya, “Ok, Takecare bye.”

Raagav, “Bye”


To be Continued...


Comment Your opinion about this story 


Our Youtube Gaming Channel: https://youtube.com/uncreditedgamers 


Post a Comment

0 Comments